I had no idea it had been so long since I'd written. Sorry for my negligence. I have to come over to my church to use the internet so that doesn't always happen. When it does, I have other things on my mind. Again, I apologize.
It has been a pretty good month overall. I think I have accomplished a lot. I've pretty much settled in at the new house, and it is SO nice to be in a real house again. I can cook, move around a little easier. It's just really nice. I've been doing some work for the school where I used to work. That should ease up the budget a bit. With that said, the summer will be the hardest. Please pray with me for God's provision. I'm working fewer hours at Barnes and Noble for less pay. Not a winning financial combination. I have been applying for jobs though, so again, please keep that in prayer.
I will have 18 hours a week in the fall at the local Junior College working in the Writing Lab. That should help a lot.
I'm working on being less of a flip-flop. So, I may not publish my exact thoughts. I tend to process with other people. I just need to stop. So I'm not going to publish everything I'm thinking. Often, it doesn't line up. Just pray for clarity.
Happy Memorial Day!
Monday, May 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment