Well, I'm not, but I am home for two weeks for two weddings-- my friend Alice's and my sister Becca's.
This is my only vacation time probably till December, so I'm hoping to enjoy my time here in Jersey. It is going to be hectic, but hopefully still good. (Next Thursday through Saturday will probably be the craziest, so prayers during that time will be appreciated.)
I've also started reading a book that was recommended to me by a beloved friend, Decision Making and the Will of God. I actually own it, but had only read parts of it. I'm hoping it's good...life changing even.
Prayers for wisdom would be appreciated. I am struggling once again with the decision to move home to New Jersey. Struggling is the wrong word, because I am very much at peace.
Pros of moving home:
I currently do not have a job that meets my needs in TX. I might in the Fall.
I have a job I can go back to that pays 2 dollars an hour more than what I make now.
Expenses should theoretically be lower.
I would be nearer to family.
Cons:
I think I have just begun to put roots down in Tyler. Don't want to lose that.
None of my friends will be especially available for me here in Jersey. Not their fault, just life.
I have a great network in Tyler of mentors, friends, and those I could potentially mentor.
I would actually have to physically move all my stuff from Texas to Jersey. Not a huge deal, but still a consideration.
Anyway, these are just a few of the rumblings going through my brain. It helped to get them onto "paper", even if they were really boring to read. ;)
Anyway, looking forward to weddings! :)
Friday, June 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I know we're looking forward to seeing you!
ReplyDelete