The wedding fun for my sister's wedding starts this Thursday. So I have one more day to recover from this blasted cold. I certainly hope it goes away by Thursday and if not Thursday, then Saturday.
A sampling of what I'll be doing at the end of the week: bows, final dress fitting, Mary Kay party, dinner, sleep, nails, rehearsal, rehearsal dinner, sleep, prepare for wedding, pictures, wedding, more pictures, and reception.
I will say, I am happy for Becca and John. I hope their life together is one of joy and peace.
I will also say, I think the reception will be a blast. I'll get to see family I haven't seen since I moved to TX two years ago--cousins, aunts, uncles, friends. Unfortunately, I have a strong feeling I will cry through most of the wedding. I went to a friend's wedding this last Saturday, stood up and looked at her standing in the back of the church, and that was it. I was a goner. I won't be able to look at my dad at all, because I think he'll be more of a goner than I will be.
I pray the wedding goes well. I'll have to stash tissues somewhere.
Tuesday, June 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment