Oops, I guess I dropped the ball with regard to blogging. This is partly due to the fact that I have to come up to my church to use the computers and internet here. My laptop is malfunctioning and we don't have reliable internet connection at the house.
So, lots to update you all on.
For the moment, I'm staying in TX. I know that is a disappointment to some. It has been a merry-go-round of decision making. Anyway, until further notice, I am still in the South.
I have applied to a Graduate School for Library Science. I will probably not start until the Spring. This is exciting because it provides some direction. My enrollment will however probably depend on financial aid.
I am working hard to support myself. This is going to continue being the norm. It means very little spare time.
In addition, I have begun to pay attention to some very out of shape areas in my life. I am working on improving myself to better be a servant of the Lord, and hopefully one day a wife and mother.
So, that's about the gist. I'd love to hear from any of you.
:)
Saturday, August 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Susan, I am pulling for you. I am so excited that you are looking at starting a Library Science Grad program in the spring. Keep going. Just remember that you do not have to have it all figured out by any sort of deadline, real or figurative. We never have it all figured out! Love you!
ReplyDelete