Monday, February 9, 2009

A No Go

I heard from Barnes and Noble in Jersey. While they have a position, they do not offer full time hours right now. In fact they are cutting back on hours in other places as well. Not a good time to be in retail. Because they cannot offer me full time, I can't move home at this point, unless I find another job. Please pray that God's will would be done.

I do feel more comfortable now in TX. I was homesick for a good number of days coming back. It's especially hard because I feel a lack of community due to the fact that I have to work a good number of Sundays. I am looking around at other options for jobs down here that would allow me to rest on Sunday. Again, may God's will be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment