Thursday, February 19, 2009

An update, such as it is...

Well, it's been a little over a week since I've written. So much has happened, and yet again, not much has happened. Yesterday and today are my first days off after SEVEN days of work. Unfortunately, I don't get Sundays off anymore...I did before my promotion, but no more. If you think of it, pray that this would be resolved. I need a Sabbath.

God has not provided any clearer direction. I don't feel as conflicted as I did, but still have questions as to my calling. I desperately want to help people. I want to be used of God to heal emotional wounds. The problem becomes, how do I pursue this. Seminary might be a good option. The one I'm considering has some free full tuition scholarships. I may be able to attend for free. However, I don't know exactly what to do with the theoretical degree when it is conferred. In another theoretical direction, there is also a place that helps people coming out of cults. I may be able to help there. It may be a good start.

Ideally, I want to be working hands on with people who have suffered, are suffering. This is my heart. Please pray that God would show me the way to live this dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment