Monday, April 20, 2009

hmmm...

Well, I move in 9 days. I'm nowhere near being ready. I'll get there, but right now, I could panic. I did just have a great night studying my Bible at one of the local Starbucks, so I'm pretty calm, despite the pressures I'm facing. So many questions are racing through my mind. They are pretty much the same ones I've elaborated on. I'll list them to clear my mind. You have my permission to skip them. ;)

1) Move-- I hope this is the last one for a while, but I'm wondering if I may not have to move home to Jersey sooner rather than later.

2) School-- Do I go back? If so, where? for what?

3) Work-- I'm not making enough to support myself. Where should I work? Will a job come through?

4) Life purpose-- What is it? Ultimately, I know it's to glorify God, but how do I best do this?

Well, this is my life right now. Questions. I do believe God will come through. He always does in one way or another. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment