Monday, April 13, 2009

Sweet Rest

I experienced sweet rest Saturday and Sunday. Saturday, I had a migraine most of the day, but was still able and rather forced to rest. Sunday was a day of worship and celebration. We had worship Sunday morning, a banquet afterward, and then a dance in the evening. I actually have come to quite enjoy English contra dancing.

Anyway, this is just to say, I feel better than I have in a while. I am refreshed and satisfied. I still am unsure about the future, but I can face it slightly more prepared at this moment.

At this moment, I really ought to be cleaning and packing for my move. I am very unmotivated. I'm not tired, but just very relaxed and at peace. I suppose it needs to be done though as I move in 16 days. Fun times.

The job search is somewhat at a pause. I'm waiting for something to come through. Please pray that God's will would be done.

With that, I'm off. Hopefully to clean. We'll see what I get accomplished. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment