Saturday, June 13, 2009

Notes

This week has been... different. It's been long, but in a good way. One of the more important points of the week was the interview I had with a local hospital system. If I get the job, I'll be working full time as an administrative secretary. I think the interview went well, but please pray I get it. It would be such a blessing.

I get to go home next week for two weddings: a close friend's and my sister's. CRAZY! I'll be home for about 11 days. It will probably be really busy, but fun nonetheless. No idea what to wear to the friend's wedding, but I guess it will work out. :)

Hoping to see friends and family at both weddings.

Thank you for your prayers. I do appreciate them!

1 comment:

  1. You could always wear what you're wearing to Becca's wedding! Kidding. ;) We're looking forward to seeing you too.

    ReplyDelete