Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Comfort

The past few weeks have been crazy. Some days I've worked 14 hours (two jobs). That has proven to be difficult. Recently though, things have come together.

It looks as though I will be getting a substantial raise at one job with 18 hours a week in the summer! Praise be to the Lord, who supplies beyond what we ask or think.

I also have submitted GRE scores and my FAFSA to the college where I am hoping to start graduate courses in... JANUARY! My goal is to finish the application for the College of Library and Information Science this week. Thanks for all your prayers. Pending acceptance, I'll be engaging in online courses. (More importantly, I've come to a decision. Shocking!)

That's about it. Hope all is well.

My thoughts and prayer are with my cousin Amy getting married this Saturday. Love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment