It has been a long time since I've rested. Even when I have a day off (once a week if that), there are things which must be done. Now granted, this is definitely something I need to work on whether that means streamlining my schedule or some other measure. I know in so many ways that I need rest. It's just a matter of getting it.
In any case, I'm so thankful for last evening. I laid down to sleep and couldn't, so I figured I'd go out and look at the stars. They were beautiful. And I had about 40 minutes of uninterrupted quiet time when nothing else was on my mind or demanding my attention. It was lovely. I felt truly rested when I woke up this morning (not something which happens often). Today is the better for it.
Monday, September 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment