Thursday, February 5, 2009

Frustration

Do you ever wonder just what it is that God is doing? Sometimes I get frustrated with the lack of clarity or direction that He allows. I know (theoretically) that it is all part of His plan. I just wish I could see it.

For example, financial insecurity. I don't know about you, but I have trouble making ends meet. Meet? I have trouble getting them close to each other. I work forty hours a week, and still, no go. I get frustrated with the reality that here in TX, I will have to work two jobs to support myself. Then there is the joy of finding said second job. It's hard.

With that said, there is a possibility that I may move home. I hope this is not escapism on my part. More like survivalism (yes, I made that up). I enjoy the freedom I have in TX to an extent. On the other hand, I miss being a part of a family. In some ways, it makes a lot of sense to move back to NJ. Financially it makes a good deal of sense. So why is there some reluctance on my part? I guess I don't want to "lose" myself. I enjoy the ability to come and go as I please. As I say that though, I wonder if that is as it should be, or if that is a function of our "live for yourself" society. Anyway, I'm torn. I can't be in two places at once. It's hard enough doing well in one place. So the question remains, TX or NJ?

1 comment:

  1. Glad you have a blog again! I look forward to keeping up with you.

    I don't know why God doesn't reveal His plan in the clearest most direct way all the time. But I like your theme verse. Remember it is true~He does have a plan for you. A good one, too!

    I'll pray for you.

    ReplyDelete