Wednesday, March 25, 2009
The Scoop
Well, things are going pretty well here all things considered. Some interesting things have happened recently in relation to my apartment. First let me say that I've grown somewhat attached to my little apartment, despite its small size and no kitchen. So the following information is something of a bummer, especially since I've moved 4 times in the last two years. In the wee hours of the morning, March 18th, I smelled marijuana. I would not normally know what this smells like if a friend hadn't pointed out this smell when we were walking at the local college. Only, the smell in my room was MUCH more concentrated... AND coming through the vents. Goody. I don't know who was smoking it, because there was a party that night. There was also another party until 4am Sunday, when I had to be at work at 7am. THAT was fun... In any case, I talked to my pastor and his wife. They think I should move out as soon as the lease is up (end of April). My landlord of the house I lived in when I first moved here also offered me a room again. So, it looks like I'll be moving once again. Please pray that God's will would be done. Thanks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment