Waff tr.v. To wave or flutter or cause to do so.
Recently, I have taken to calling myself a waffler. After looking "waffler" up in the dictionary, I decided I am not a waffler, but rather am waffing. In other words, I float from one option to another, as if in the wind.
Recent pseudo-decisions have included, but are not limited to:
Do I move? Do I move home to Jersey? Not just New Jersey, but should I change my living situation here in TX? My lease is up at the end of April, so where does that leave me? (By the way, this caused me to look at apartments to rent now which further confused the situation.) Did I mention that my current landlord told me they liked me so much, they would keep the rent the same when my lease is up? It's a small space, but seriously, I don't think I need to be moving right now. Why do I still want to? It's frustrating.
Jobs? Where do I work? What do I pursue as a career? This has been ridiculous as in the course of a few weeks I went from considering seminary, to teacher certification, to Christian counseling. It is not fun to live in my mind.
So, yes, I do need to make more money. Yes, a bigger place would be nice. You know what though? I think I need stability more than anything else. I need to stop waffing.
Wednesday, March 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment