Tuesday, April 7, 2009
A chink in the armor
I've been under so much stress recently. Most of it is work related. Oh yeah, and money related. I bear up under stress pretty well...until a point. This explains my day on Friday. I went to work. Someone made a critical remark about my work. It was the straw that broke the camel's back. Well, that and the health department showed up. By the time my boss got there, I had a headache and blurry vision. Not good. Then, the waterworks started. I started bawling in the back room. I think I said something like, "I can't do this anymore!" Thankfully, my boss is a sweetheart. She sent me home for the day with a suggestion to rest. So today I'm resting. Yes, I know it's about 5 days later, but today is my first partial day off in a while. (I had to tutor at the College for about two hours this morning.) So far, I've taken a three hour nap. Woohoo! And I posted this blog. Somewhere along the line I have to start packing and cleaning for my move. Not to mention the laundry. Well, this was somewhat therapeutic. Sorry if it was boring. Please pray that jobs and finances would line up. Thanks! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So you ARE moving!? Where to? Let us know about that and the job(s). I'll pray for you!
ReplyDelete